A single drop of essential oil can have
powerful, real benefits to your body, skin, and
state of mind.
Each essential oil has a multitude of healing properties, and as living, organic compounds their properties can be enhanced when blended properly.
Blending your own essential oils is therapeutic and fun. With the oils included in this kit, you can easily craft your own blends, which are perfect for moisturizing and scenting skin anywhere on your body.
The following essential oils are included in
your #WellnessMaker Beauty Kit
Geranium: This oil, distilled from the leaves of Pelargonium graveolens, has a floral scent. It has both anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, as well as being known to enhance circulation, lower blood pressure, and ease symptoms of menstruation and menopause.
Bergamot: This oil, made from the inside of the rind of a bergamot orange, has lovely citrus overtones. It is commonly used to improve mood, lower stress, and relieve pain.
Lavender: This oil is one of the most popular, thanks to its proven ability to help people fall asleep and sleep well. Its sweet, herbaceous floral scent helps to relax and to treat anxiety. It is also great for problem skin, allergies, fungal infections and cramps.
This recipe is for a 2.5% dilution and is great for general use. If using the roller bottles for facial applications for an extended period of time we would recommend a 1% dilution which would be 2 drops of oil.. Use the integrated dropper that comes in your kit or the pipettes we’ve included for extra precision when measuring smaller amounts.
MATERIALS YOU NEED:
Roll-on bottle (included in kit)
Pipettes or integrated dropper (included in kit)
Funnel (included in kit)
10 ml (2 tsp) almond oil (or other carrier oil)
5 drops essential oils of your choice (2.5% dilution)
1) Add the almond (or other) carrier oil to the roll-on bottle. Drop in your choice of essential oils, blending up to three to experiment and find a scent you love. To use, roll onto your face or body or onto your hands. Use daily or as often as desired.
Not sure what to try?
Feel free to experiment! There are no wrong blends, except for
the ones you don’t like! Here are some of our favorites:
• (3) drops Geranium + (2) drops Bergamot
• (1) drop Geranium + (1) drop Bergamot + (3) drops Lavender
• (2) drops Geranium+(2) drops Bergamot +(2) drops Lavender
• (1) drop Geranium + (4) drops Lavender
• (3) drops Bergamot + (2) drops Lavender