Pure Eucalyptus Essential Oil
The natural antibacterial and antiseptic properties of Eucalyptus essential oil help purify the atmosphere and reduce airborne germs. The anti-inflammatory properties of the oil help relieve respiratory problems by soothing sore throat and chest pain by effectively opening up the breathing passages.
Popular not only for its invigoratingly minty aroma, Eucalyptus essential oil is often hailed for easing and relieving coughs and common colds, as the potent anti-inflammatory properties of the oil help open nasal passages and soothe irritations.
- Eases chest congestion and phlegm
- Powerful anti-inflammatory properties
- Natural insect repellent
How to use
Topical application - dilute 10 drops in 1 teaspoon of jojoba or hazelnut carrier oil
Whole body massage - dilute 5 drops in 1 teaspoon of jojoba or hazelnut carrier oil
Respiratory problems: Diffusion or topical application Muscle tension: Topical application Skin conditions, blisters and ulcers: Warm compress or dilute a few drops of the oil in a basin of water and use the solution to cleanse the affected area;
Lice: Dilute 5 drops in a carrier oil, apply onto head and leave on for an hour before rinsing.
Insect repellent: Topical application
100% Eucalyptus globulus essential oil
Country of Origin
Every Batch Tested
Quality is everything when it comes to essential oils. We strive to source the highest quality oils available. Every batch tested for total purity
- Pure essential oils extracted directly from the plant source with no additives ever added
- 100% Organic - Our oils are harvested using only sustainable and ethical practices
- Gas chromatographic analysis done on every batch to ensure the highest quality botanicals
- Every oils is traceable to its source